14 November 2012

The Power of Christmas - Part Two

This evening I discovered I another one really nice Christmas advert by B&Q and I wanted to share with you straight away!
It has such a strong Christmas atmosphere!!.. I really love it.. especially the house.. the one of my dreams and probably not only of my dreams!!

Stasera ho scoperto un'altra bellissima pubblicità firmata B&Q che ho pensato subito di condividere con voi!
Oddio come sa di Natale questa!!.. Mi piace da morire.. e poi che casa.. quella dei miei sogni.. e probabilmente non solo dei miei!!
Have a nice sleep! Ready for tomorrow post?? Stay tuned.. I have some news for you! ;)

Buona notte!! Pronti per il post di domani? Ho degli "aggiornamenti sulla mia vita" che vorrei condividere con voi! ;)

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig